DTAG AS3320 NOC contact

Marco Moock mm at dorfdsl.de
Fri May 17 20:55:35 CEST 2024

Hello!

Does somebody here know the contact address of the NOC at AS3320 that is
responsible for the BGP stuff including route filtering etc.?

Their whois mentions the peering at telekom.de address, but they told me
that they are not the NOC, even when the same guy forwarded an
older email and somebody kindly fixed one filtering problem with
AS394018 some weeks ago.

Currently I detected many different networks (mostly from America) that
are unreachable from AS3320, but reachable from others and are not in
the routing table of AS3320. I contacted some of the AS NOCs and they
told they announce all networks to their upstreams, so it is maybe an
issue at AS3320, like it was for AS394018, which they already fixed.

Many of them (I haven't tested all) have valid IRR and some have valid
RPKI according to bgp.he.net, although some don't have any of that.

Those are the affected networks. I used the addresses from the ICMP
unreachable packages and queried the whois data for the allocation, the
BGP announcements may be different!

2001:12ff::/32
2001:4278::/32
2001:4888::/32