IPV6 Deployment in Mobile Network : Service Experience Is Not good

Sylvain Baya abscoco at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 10:32:23 CET 2021

Hi all,

Hope you are well and safer this new
year added into the era of GOD's Grace.

Have a blessed 2021 year!

Please see my comments below inline...

Le lun. 25 janv. 2021 14:50, <vanessa.achelengwa at orange.com> a écrit :

> Hello ,
>
> Happy new year,

Dear Vanessa,
Thanks for your email and have blessed
2021 year!

> Orange Cameroon is currently in the project of deploying IPV6 in the
> mobile network for the userplane.

What a good new for the local NOG
community [1][2]!

Please are you willing to take time to
carefully document your usecase? so
that it could be really helpful to push
IPv6 in that small country. The cmNOG
will be glad to volunteer at least on
publishing/sharing your great #IPv6Story :-)

> As we have two redundant core networks we have done the activation phase
> for one and we are currently testing. The testing is not successful as
> service is experiencing high latency and is sporadic (works sometimes and
> other times it does not work). We will like your advice on this.

...happy eyeballs [3]?

All my encouragements to your team.

:-) Looking forward to also read you on
appropriate local public mailing lists [1].
__
[1]: cmNOG's ML
<lists.cmnog.cm/mailman/listinfo/cmnog>
[2]: cmNOG's Marc