IPv6 ingress filtering

Nick Buraglio nick at buraglio.com
Thu May 16 22:51:51 CEST 2019

Native IPv6 is clearly the right way to implement the service. However, my
question is "why filter 2002::/16?". It doesn't pose any more risk than a
native IPv6 address and there are some reasons to use it. Filtering it is
wrought with the possibilities for poor customer experience. My stance is
typically "don't filter $stuff unless you can identify a well defined
risk".

nb