Spreadsheet with various IPv6 tools

Ted Mittelstaedt tedm at ipinc.net
Tue Jun 4 08:04:04 CEST 2019

It loads fine in Excel 2016 although some of the columns are a bit narrow.

It is always interesting to see a different direction to come at a problem.

It really helped me understand IPv6 subnetting when I built the HaCi
https://sourceforge.net/projects/haci/ IP tracking server and put my
IPv6 subnets into it.  Seeing the subnets graphically expanded helped
a lot.

I think your spreadsheet could serve as the base of a large poster of
IPv6 subnetting that would be a useful training aid.

Ted