Rev'ed IETF I-Ds on Security/Privacy of IPv6 addresses

Fernando Gont fgont at si6networks.com
Wed Mar 15 12:32:25 CET 2017

On 03/15/2017 05:27 AM, Bjørn Mork wrote:
> Fernando Gont <fgont at si6networks.com> writes:
>
>> * "IPv6 Address Usage Recommendations" <https://goo.gl/UJYdyY>
>> * "Recommendation on Temporary IPv6 Interface Identifiers"
>> <https://goo.gl/541H8V>
>
> Following arbitrary URLs from an email is considered unwise.  There is
> nothing in those URLs telling me that they are redirected to a site I
> consider safe.

In a sense, I sympathize with your view. These are the expanded URLs:

* "IPv6 Address Usage Recommendations"
<https://trac.tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gont-6man-address-usage-recommendations-02>

* "Recommendation on Temporary IPv6 Interface Identifiers"
<https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gont-6man-non-stable-iids-01>

Thanks!

Cheers,
--