UPnP/IPv6 support in home routers?

Ted Mittelstaedt tedm at ipinc.net
Wed Dec 13 19:49:31 CET 2017

You can have this until one of your devices is no longer "supported" by
it's manufacturer.  Which I guarantee is going to happen long before the
device actually dies of a hardware failure.  And this of course assumes
that you are one of the .02% of users out there who regularly applies
firmware updates released by the manufacturer.

Ted