UPnP/IPv6 support in home routers?

Fernando Gont fernando at gont.com.ar
Mon Dec 11 22:15:30 CET 2017

Operationally, you can deploy a firewall, but have no say in the poor
software development practices of your IoT vendor.
Compartmentalization -- yes, within the compartment, the IoT devices can
kill each other. :-)  If the compartment granularity is not fine enough,
improve it.

P.S.: Yes, I'd like secure IoT devices. I would also like to erradicate
poverty and other things...

Fernando

--
Fernando Gont