CPE Residential IPv6 Security Poll

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ jordi.palet at consulintel.es
Tue Sep 20 15:49:08 CEST 2016

No, didn’t included anything about security, unfortunately (now I realize having missed it !) I will consider upgrading the actual questions or making a specific one related to security …

I’ve got already over 1.100 responses, and I’m waiting for Korean ISPs to start responding … I think is the only country which didn’t responded at all.

I did a quick presentation about the data both in the last v6ops and IEPG meetings. Will do a new presentation at the next LACNIC meeting and hopefully at the next RIPE one.

Regards,
Jordi