contact with One & One ?

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ jordi.palet at consulintel.es
Fri Oct 14 14:02:38 CEST 2016

The issue here is that customers (the ones that browse the broken web sites), don’t know about MTU, ICMP, etc.

So I guess is in your side as the “provider” of the content, who is the interested party in making sure it works for “all” your possible customers.

Up to now, every time I’ve seen this problem was just related to ICMPv6 being filtered, as many folks do in IPv4 …

By the way, interesting article, I didn’t read it before:
https://blog.cloudflare.com/path-mtu-discovery-in-practice/

Saludos,
Jordi