push apps failing in Android until you disable IPv6

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ jordi.palet at consulintel.es
Fri May 13 20:57:14 CEST 2016

Sorry the previous message was a repetition that was sent to the list several days ago, but because the attachment was not delivered.

I’ve got more info about the this. Right now they are trying Android with Wiko Fever latest version (5.1), but as said it happens with anyone they tried.

They have provided me screen captures of the CPE configuration. I can send them if someone want to see it, but in summary (Huawei HG8245H):

1) IPv6 Default route is disabled
2) No static routers configured
3) LAN address fe80::1, no “parent” prefix. /64. Address prefix assignment mode SLAAC, other info assignment mode DHCPv6.
4) ULA disabled

Answering to Lorenzo email: There is not IPv6 in the cellular interface.

Erik, the guy who is providing me the info about this scenario, is asking me how he can “run” the ADB that you asked for ?

Regards,
Jordi