push apps failing in Android until you disable IPv6

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ jordi.palet at consulintel.es
Mon May 9 16:23:46 CEST 2016

Hi Tim,

I’ve asked for this info, but I’m almost sure (they show me a VNC from a remote location of the router config) that the router is only having link-local, ULA was disabled by default in the router (all the low cost CPEs that I’ve seen up to now, with IPv6 support, had ULA disabled by default).

Regards,
Jordi