push apps failing in Android until you disable IPv6

Erik Kline ek at google.com
Mon May 9 10:59:08 CEST 2016

If this router were to send out an RA advertising itself as a default
router in this configuration that would probably cause the symptoms
you're seeing.  That's why I asked for a sample of any RAs seen on
such a network.  (Such a configuration would of course be broken,
effectively requiring Happy Eyeballs to function at all.)