Netflix hates IPv6

Noel Butler noel.butler at ausics.net
Mon Jun 13 05:04:25 CEST 2016

On 13/06/2016 06:46, Robert Hosford wrote:

> Unless you use HE like I do. Nice Job Netflix.....
>
> Robert

Do you use HE tunnel? or native ipv6?  netflix are blocking HE
tunnelbroker services because of fun police copyright cops narky about
geoblock avoidance, why should you pay the same cheap price as in US
when they can make you pay 25-40% more because your from another country
for exact same thing ;)

this has recently started which leads me to think this is your problem

--
If you have the urge to reply to all rather than reply to list, you best
first read  http://members.ausics.net/qwerty/