Fwd: [ipv6-wg] New on RIPE Labs: Can You Make IPv6 Work Commercially?

Michael Oghia mike.oghia at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 10:28:21 CEST 2016

Hi all,

Below is a post by Marco Hogewoning from RIPE NCC. I also encourage you all
to join the second call of the IGF IPv6 Best Practice Forum today (July 7)
at noon UTC (2 PM CET).

Meeting number (access code): 951 566 416
Meeting password: IGF2016

https://intgovforum.webex.com/intgovforum/j.php?MTID=m35c85f53602371f3e98e7c46ae2b0098

Best,
-Michael