macos Sierra with CGA address?

Bjoern A. Zeeb bzeeb-lists at lists.zabbadoz.net
Wed Dec 14 21:07:01 CET 2016

On 14 Dec 2016, at 11:45, Holger Zuleger wrote:

>> support. I don’t think any other common OS implements SeND, does
>> it?
> Not that I'm aware of, so I was on the way to bury the idea of secure
> neighbor discovery.
>
> It seems that some implementation for Linux exist, and also an Windows
> Application (see page 23 on
> http://www.rmv6tf.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/IPv6_SeND_PPT1.pdf)

FreeBSD has been shipping with the SeND implementation bits in the
kernel for years (since 2010?) now.  Ana Kukec did that.  And there’s
a port for user space bits.

The WinSeND work read a lot like Ana’s paper back then but I have no
idea about the code.

I am happy that half a decade later support for SeND does spread across
the OSes.
/bz