push apps failing in Android until you disable IPv6

Erik Nygren erik at nygren.org
Sat Apr 30 17:33:37 CEST 2016

At least on some Samsung devices there is this known issue where they drop
IPv6 packets when screen-saved.
This is fixed n the Galaxy S7 apparently (I haven't tested myself).  I
agree this is a major problem...

http://developer.samsung.com/forum/board/thread/view.do?boardName=General&messageId=239890
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/nsp/ipv6/54641