Slow WiFi with Android Marshmallow & IPv6?

Ted Mittelstaedt tedm at ipinc.net
Mon Apr 25 17:52:50 CEST 2016

Because Android's IPv6 implementation is straight out of the
standards books.   There are no hacks in there that mask problems
when a network manager makes any mistake with IPv6.

Strict standards interpretations always force people to clean
up their networks.  Now you see how nefarious the IPv6 standards
authors were, muh ha ha ha ha haaa!

Ted