Why do we still need IPv4 when we are migrating to IPv6...

Thomas Schäfer thomas at cis.uni-muenchen.de
Fri Feb 13 15:37:13 CET 2015

Why a discussion to drill the firewall with very tricky things?

(it's sound to me like the same sh... stun and other legacy ipv4 horrors.)

In my opinion the firewall should be configurable (unfortunately
DTAG-speedport-series, including the hybrid-modell dsl/lte can't) by
upnp or by the user.

Sorry, the thread is slightly off topic. But one of the first questions
was about "premium" maybe also meaning comfort. There are soho-routers
with comfortable firewalls, but not the "standard"-models.

And also AVM has one handicap - the integrated vpn doesn't support IPv6.

Thomas