Curious situation - not urgent, but I'd like to know more

Brzozowski, John John_Brzozowski at Cable.Comcast.com
Sun Dec 20 19:47:03 CET 2015

I can help.  Can you send details how to setup the scenario please?  Not only do I have access, I also have a long list of co-workers that are are capable and willing.

John
+1-484-962-0060