Looking for a Microsoft person who can help w/ v6 and Office365 email

Ted Mittelstaedt tedm at ipinc.net
Wed Apr 22 17:21:22 CEST 2015

Very good!

Notice that only the threat of losing customers motivated them to do
something.

When you are a customer of a vendor and the vendor abuses you - only a
credible threat
of leaving to find a competitor will motivate the vendor to fix the problem.

"working with them" or "giving them a chance" of "cutting them slack" is
appeasement - and it never works.

Very glad to see one more barrier to IPv6 adoption knocked down.

Ted