Google no longer returning AAAA records?

gboonie gboonie at gmail.com
Sat Apr 18 11:21:32 CEST 2015

Richard Hartmann schreef op 18-4-2015 om 11:04:

> What right do you have to know what your users are doing?
>
> What right does Google have to hand over their information to a third
> party (you)?
>
> Richard
>
> Sent by mobile; excuse my brevity.

Good point Richard. I think your argument is valid and probably is a
good reason for google not to share the info.

On the other side I do not think sharing IPs is a privacy concern. Not
with the general public, but with the owner/engineer maintaining a
network. If engineers could get the IPs they could find out what they
have in common without even looking at the traffic.

How is your view on that?

Regards,

Dave