Google no longer returning AAAA records?

Brian E Carpenter brian.e.carpenter at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 21:56:03 CEST 2015

I suggest checking if any of your affected users have broken 6to4 setups,
and that you are applying the relevant mitigations in RFC 6343.

MTU size issues and high latency have also both been mentioned as
possible reasons for the mysterious AAAA blacklist.

It has also been said that noc at google.com never replies.

Regards
   Brian Carpenter