Anyone else have problems emailing Cisco? (senderbase)

Tim Chown tjc at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Wed Sep 24 14:58:15 CEST 2014

The IPv4 rep for the same MTA is Good.

http://www.senderbase.org/lookup/?search_string=152.78.0.0/16

Would be interesting to see why the IPv6 rep would be different. Spam from that MTA would presumably go out over whichever protocol was available.  Perhaps because there’s a much smaller sample size on IPv6 (maybe 3% of our outbound is IPv6 last time I looked) it’s more susceptible to a small amount of email that’s deemed spam.

Anyway, thanks :)

Tim