Some very nice broken IPv6 networks at Google and Akamai

Emanuel Popa emanuel.popa at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 16:00:01 CET 2014

Hi,

Is there anyway to intentionally and immediately get on Google's DNS
blacklist in order to avoid similar outages in the future affecting
only IPv6 traffic?
http://www.google.com/intl/en_ALL/ipv6/statistics/data/no_aaaa.txt

Or maybe the smart thing to do is building another ISP controllable
blacklist of broken domains and tell BIND on the caches to return only
A records for blacklisted domains. Or the other way around: only AAAA
records for IPv4 broken/blacklisted domains...

Regards,
Manu