Some very nice broken IPv6 networks at Google and Akamai

Joe Hamelin joe at nethead.com
Sun Nov 9 07:26:06 CET 2014

Google did have some issues, look at the outage list.  They are resolved
now:

Damian Menscher <damian at google.com>
6:44 PM (3 hours ago)

The issue with IPv6 access to Google should now be resolved.  Please let us
know if you're still having problems.

--
Joe Hamelin, W7COM, Tulalip, WA, 360-474-7474