Some very nice IPv6 growth as measured by Google

Erik Nygren erik at nygren.org
Mon Nov 3 16:26:40 CET 2014

For those who haven't seen it, Akamai also launched some similar reporting
today
based on a cross-section of dual-stacked customer content:

   http://www.stateoftheinternet.com/ipv6

This also shows the US crossing 10% as well as the same impressive
growth in those European countries.

Malaysia and Japan are also on-track to getting reliably into the 5% club
soon.
Ecuador (looks like CNT Ecuador) and Bosnia/Herzegovina also have had
recent jumps.

    Erik