IPv6 Assignment for Server

Sander Steffann sander at steffann.nl
Wed Jun 18 09:26:29 CEST 2014

Hi,

> This is TB is just a government organization which was established to
> study/develop in field of technology.
> And TB is one of some services that still be in implement phase.

Ah, so there is still time to fix things :)  One of the great things of IPv6 is that addresses are plentiful. Especially when doing studies and development this is important. We don't want to force people to learn IPv6 with unnecessary limitations, the users need to be able to make use of the main feature of IPv6.

I have worked with government entities before in cases like this. Feel free to give them my email address :)  And I'm sure there are more people on this list that can assist!

Cheers,
Sander