IPv6 Assignment for Server

Teerapatr Kittiratanachai maillist.tk at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 08:30:57 CEST 2014

Thank you, I forgot to think about NS and NA.

One more question, If I got the /64 mask from ISP and implement as below.
Theoretically, is it work?

Normal Situation: work fine
IPv6 Internet ----- ISP (2001:db8:a:1::1/64) ----- (2001:db8:a:1::2/64) MyPC

My Implementation: is it possible?
IPv6 Internet ----- ISP (2001:db8:a:1::1/64) ----- (2001:db8:a:1:0::2/80)
MyRouter (2001:db8:a:1:a::1/80) ----- (L2 SWITCH) -----
(2001:db8:a:1:a::2/80) MyPCs

So from my router will also be IPv6 network with Global Unicast address.

--Te