Large IPv6 Multicast Domains

James Small jim.small at mail.com
Wed Jun 4 21:20:26 CEST 2014

Thanks Phil.

What about inter-domain IPv6 multicast?  It's SSM, Embedded-RP, or bust?
That seems rather limiting but maybe that's how it is.

Also - if you can't really have multiple PIM domains (or can't live with
above restrictions) do you just use one gigantic PIMv6-Anycast domain?  Is
that the best practice and you rely on Anycast to keep traffic "local?"

--Jim