SI6 Networks' IPv6 Toolkit v1.5.2 released!

Templin, Fred L Fred.L.Templin at boeing.com
Fri Jan 31 19:09:17 CET 2014

Hi Fernando,

I don't know if you are looking to add to your toolkit from outside
sources, but Sascha Hlusiak has created a tool called 'isatapd' that
sends RS messages to an ISATAP router and processes RA messages that
come back:

http://www.saschahlusiak.de/linux/isatap.htm

Does this look like something you might want to add to the toolkit?

Thanks - Fred
fred.l.templin at boeing.com