I can fetch the header of websites via IPv6 but not the webpage, why?

Benedikt Stockebrand bs at stepladder-it.com
Mon Jan 20 13:53:54 CET 2014

Hi Tore and list,

Tore Anderson <tore at fud.no> writes:

> Or, even better, get rid of the tunneling crap and get native IPv6. This
> is a very common problem for IPv6 tunnels.

\begin{fundamental}
fair enough, except of course that this isn't a problem with the tunnels
as such, but with whoever messes with the ICMP PTBs.  While this
approach does work as an immediate kludge, it also removes the pressure
to actually find and fix the real cause, which may eventually establish
the kludge as a "best practice solution".
\end{fundamental}

Cheers,

    Benedikt

--
Benedikt Stockebrand,               Stepladder IT Training+Consulting
Dipl.-Inform.                       http://www.stepladder-it.com/

	Business Grade IPv6 --- Consulting, Training, Projects