So, time for some real action?

Brian E Carpenter brian.e.carpenter at gmail.com
Thu Feb 6 20:52:39 CET 2014

On 07/02/2014 04:48, Nick Hilliard wrote:
> On 06/02/2014 14:51, Dick Visser wrote:
>> http://www.internetsociety.org/deploy360/blog/2013/12/campaign-turn-off-ipv4-on-6-june-2014-for-one-day/
>
> This is a terrible idea which will cause IPv6 to be associated with
> gratuitous breakage.

That was my first reaction, but "It’s all voluntary – you can turn off IPv4
on your own devices, but no one will be turning off IPv4 for anyone else."
doesn't sound quite that bad; only geeks will do that, and probably only for
about 5 minutes. So it's probably a cute idea.

I see a button here for turning of the loudspeaker, and another one
for Bluetooth, but I can't seem to find the "EyePeeVeeFour" button.

    Brian