SMTP over IPv6 : gmail classifying nearly all IPv6 mail as spam since 20140818

Merike Kaeo merike at doubleshotsecurity.com
Sun Aug 24 19:29:06 CEST 2014

It's a closed list and I just looked at the rules again so don't feel comfortable mentioning it.  However, I pointed everyone on that list to the v6-cluenet list and specifically the SMTP over IPv6 thread.

I'll relay any info gleaned as useful and appropriate.  Will keep eye on this since I closely track best practices especially in IPv6 that I also use in any specific talks I give, especially
related to IPv6 Security. [coming up on my 10 year anniversary of giving IPv6 Security talks :)]

- merike