Best practice - dual stack DNS?

Trevor Warwick (twarwick) twarwick at cisco.com
Tue Oct 22 12:34:39 CEST 2013

FWIW, the RFC6106 support that's in IOS (big I) allows one to specify  DNS Server Addresses but not, currently, the DNS Search List.  As Lorenzo mentioned, this is in the latest ASR1000 release, and will appear on other platforms over time as their releases pick up the latest version of ND. E.g. for the "T" release on ISRs, this is intended to ship in Q1CY14 - but as ever, contact your account team for committed dates.

Trevor