Best practice - dual stack DNS?

Roger Wiklund roger.wiklund at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 19:05:16 CEST 2013

Yeah I know, I'm already running ISC DHCP server for IPv4. I know the ASA
supports DHCPv6 relay but there is a limitation for shared interfaces which
im running into.

"Enables DHCPv6 relay service on an interface. When the service is enabled,
the incoming DHCPv6 message from a client on the interface that may have
been relayed by another relay agent will be forwarded to all configured
relay destinations through all configured outgoing links. For multiple
context mode, you cannot enable DHCP relay on an interface that is used by
more than one context (that is, a shared interface)."