is gmail strongly penalizing IPv6 senders?

Jared Mauch jared at puck.nether.net
Thu May 30 17:00:05 CEST 2013

I've not observed a problem with the puck.nether.net lists and google.

Then again, I don't know if stuff goes into Spam folder on the far side.

This includes:

gmail.com
googlemail.com domains
other domains hosted on google (aspmx.l.google.com)

It's also possible I have a lot of volume so am well classified as "good".

- jared