New IPv6 king of the hill: Switzerland?

Eric Vyncke (evyncke) evyncke at cisco.com
Tue May 21 17:58:41 CEST 2013

There is indeed a noticeable change in the Google IPv6 statistics (my web site is only an graphical layer on their data) with a generalized drop in all countries except US, Switzerland (but SwissCom has made a recent major move!) and Peru (Telefonica -- dixit WV6L web site -- appears to deploy a lot of IPv6 :-)). The drop affects too many countries (including my own Belgium!) so it must be a change in the way statistics are collected/processed.

Let's wait until Erik & Lorenzo chime in for more explanations

-éric