http://www.6assist.net/ - call for test

Jeroen Massar jeroen at massar.ch
Sun May 12 09:58:06 CEST 2013

On 2013-05-10 20:25, Scott Weeks wrote:
> There are 5 prefixes in Algeria:
>
> http://www.sixxs.net/tools/grh/dfp/all/?country=dz
>
> Broken website.  The text in the "Image Verification" box says
> "404: not found / no cookies"

As stated there, you do need cookies as no cookies no captcha.

Note that the captcha is solely there due to all the webscrapers out
there that disrespect robots.txt.

On 2013-05-10 20:48, Tayeb Meftah wrote:
> Also captcha not good for me as a blind

Unfortunately the captchas do not provide a way around that as there is
no non-picture version. The page you would access would have an
overwealth of information that for a screenreader would be too much too
grok.

Greets,
 Jeroen