RA Guard support...

Nick Buraglio nick at buraglio.com
Sat May 4 05:13:08 CEST 2013

Apologies for letting the IPv6 feature matrix get out of date….I have
been consumed with OpenFlow, SDN and all of the other shiny things
that have been detracting from IPV6 for the last year or so.

I did perform a few minor housecleaning actions on the IPv6 feature
matrix @ http://www.forwardingplane.net/2011/03/ipv6-features-matrix-for-network-hardware/
but it still need a lot of care and feeding.  Had I known about this
list before I would have been soliciting the expertise of the members
to consolidate the resources.  Please, if anyone has any relevant info
for this, please send it over and I'll do my best to add it.

nb