BCP38 is not just for IPv4

Howard Leadmon howard at leadmon.net
Sat Mar 30 20:30:38 CET 2013

 Speaking of BCP38 and the SUP720's, are there any documents anyplace that take the limitations into consideration, and provide some configuration info and best practices for setting up the SUP720's?    We have multiple transit points, and currently use a 6509/SUP720-3BXL to talk to out transit/peers as we are for the most part an Ethernet based network internally at this point in time, plus we have run dual-stack for a while.   So I am very open to any information/references that would help me improve my network so we are never the cause/source of any spoofed attacks over IPv4 or IPv6..

---
Howard Leadmon