Too-frequent change of privacy address / ND monitoring

Henri Wahl h.wahl at ifw-dresden.de
Wed Mar 27 10:52:30 CET 2013

Am Mi 27 Mär 2013 10:22:50 CET schrieb Eric Vyncke (evyncke):
> Interesting project: DHCP coded in Python ;-)

Hence the name... but running stable for years now in our environment
for some hundred clients. I would like to know if it would somewhere
else too.

Regards
Henri

--
Henri Wahl

IT Department
Leibniz-Institut für Festkörper- u.
Werkstoffforschung Dresden

tel: (03 51) 46 59 - 797
email: h.wahl at ifw-dresden.de
http://www.ifw-dresden.de

Nagios status monitor Nagstamon:
http://nagstamon.ifw-dresden.de

DHCPv6 server dhcpy6d:
http://dhcpy6d.ifw-dresden.de

IFW Dresden e.V., Helmholtzstraße 20, D-01069 Dresden
VR Dresden Nr. 1369
Vorstand: Prof. Dr. Ludwig Schultz, Dr. h.c. Dipl.-Finw. Rolf Pfrengle