IPv6 resources

Grant Ridder shortdudey123 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 09:35:45 CET 2013

Hi Everyone,

I am working on a study for school titled "IPv6 Deployment in an Enterprise
Environment".  My end goal is to write a report detailing the history of
IPv6, reasons for implementation, then how to plan and implement it, and
finally ways to maintain the v6 infrastructure.  I have found several
presentations, white papers, reports, and books that will help.

My questions is what specific resources have you found to be helpful with
relation to v6?  (i.e. books? reports? RFC's? seminars?)  Also,
in addition to the list above, is there anything else that may help in
creating a comprehensive IPv6 deployment report?

Thanks,
Grant