ipv6 network fail (newbie alert)

Mark Grigsby mark at pcinw.net
Thu Mar 7 00:36:01 CET 2013

I recently had a similar issue with a system that had been using one of the
LA gateways and suddenly failed to transfer traffic.

After all other options had failed, we deleted the tunnel and recreated it
via the HE broker and everything came up and ran properly.

When the tunnels were re-created the same addresses for the tunnel
end-points and the routed /64 were assigned so no changes were made at the
gateway.

--
Mark Grigsby
Network Operations Manager