Literally IPv6

Arturo Servin aservin at lacnic.net
Wed Mar 6 13:57:57 CET 2013

	We were bitten in the past by falling to correctly testing IPv6 address
syntax in one of our applications.

	I presented some cases in APRICOT of why it is good that software
developers start embracing IPv6 and do QA with that in mind.

"How to sleep tight and keep your applications running in IPv6
transition. The importance of IPv6 Application Testing"
http://www.apricot2013.net/__data/assets/pdf_file/0007/58930/ipv6apptesting_1361980313.pdf

-as