Dual stack statistics?

Brzozowski, John Jason jjmb at jjmb.com
Sat Mar 2 14:24:55 CET 2013

As Mr, Kline mentioned we see a average of ~20% where we take samples.
 This has gone as high as ~40%.  I am trying to get more data in a more
automated fashion.

What we believe needs to happen to see greater traffic is CE manufacturers
need to introduce support for IPv6 which is coming.  Specifically Smart
TVs, game consoles, etc.  I have made progress with the TV folks, however,
game console folks are no where to be found.

Anyone from game console land out there on this list?

John