New IPv6 king of the hill: Switzerland?

Guillaume.Leclanche at swisscom.com Guillaume.Leclanche at swisscom.com
Fri Jun 14 12:29:55 CEST 2013

> Can you share what CPEs you are using, and how you provision 6rd there?

We use mostly the "Centro grande" family CPEs (http://www.swisscom.ch/en/residential/help/downloads/inhalt/internet/centro-grande.html). They are personalized designs and software built by ADB Broadband and Motorola Home/Arris.

The IPv6 can be enabled either remotely via TR69 or the customer can use the self-service web portal to enable/disable the feature. We do not have the feature to disable IPv4 yet ;)

Any CPE that has the 6rd feature can also be used if the customer knows how to configure it.

Guillaume