teredo.ipv6.microsoft.com off?

Jens Link lists at quux.de
Wed Jul 17 15:36:00 CEST 2013

Jeroen Massar <jeroen at massar.ch> writes:

> Windows boxes that are in an Active Domain (which should match your
> 'enterprise net') have Teredo and 6to4 disabled per default.

Sure about that? IIRC this depends on the Windows version. And I think I
have seen Win 2008R2 Servers within an AD, with at least 6to4
enable. Right now I'm not sure about Teredo.

> Next to that one can enforce that of course through AD policies.

Okay, not a group policies, but for reference:

http://lists.cluenet.de/pipermail/ipv6-ops/2010-March/003267.html

Where are the Windows people on this list? ;-)

Jens