teredo.ipv6.microsoft.com off?

Ignatios Souvatzis ignatios at cs.uni-bonn.de
Wed Jul 17 09:13:07 CEST 2013

Hello,

On Tue, Jul 16, 2013 at 09:27:54PM +0000, Christopher Palmer wrote:
> I am "acking" this thread.
>
> If there is feedback on the ongoing experiment or our consideration
> of sunsetting Teredo, do let me know.
>
> So far people have been quite enthusiastic.

Let me ask one thing... a couple of years ago, when I read the
specification of Teredo, I was quite impressed by the details (If
you accept the premise that you have to work around being jailed
behind an IPv4 NAT) put into the protocol. One detail was that it
is supposed to be lowest priority and so go automatically away
(from the client end) as soon as some configued IPv6 is available
on the link.

Isn't that how it's implemented?

Regards,
	-is