teredo.ipv6.microsoft.com off?

Tassos Chatzithomaoglou achatz at forthnetgroup.gr
Sat Jul 13 21:39:12 CEST 2013

Thanks for the update Sander.
The following seems to have the full info.

http://translate.google.com/translate?depth=1&hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://ipv6.br/teredo-sunset-mais-um-passo-na-transicao-para-o-ipv6/

At the same time, i'm thinking out loud...
Why would a windows application send an a request to an IPv6 DNS server over native IPv6 in order to find the IPv4 address of a server and get IPv6 over IPv4 connectivity?

--
Tassos