6to4 status (again)

Martin Millnert martin at millnert.se
Tue Feb 26 13:34:03 CET 2013

On Tue, 2013-02-26 at 07:24 -0500, Brzozowski, John Jason wrote:
> We likely not turn our relays down until the traffic decreases
> significantly.

John,

Are your relays announced to peers or limited for your own customers?

It's the former case which is difficult to manage of these two.

IMO, running a node in this case with rate-limiting is wrong. There may
be other relays with capacity available. If you're considering, like
Kevin, rate-limiting, it's better to stop announcing (to peers) IMO.